23 September 2012

Painting...

As I suspected, Nama has started painting her bedroom, with AC's help.  Here they are on the job... obviously having way too much fun!


 
In the meantime, plastering continues in AC's penthouse,






  



and MOTH is up on the roof fitting cladding to the wall with the clerestory windows



Finally, here is our latest guest, April, who is staying with us for a couple of weeks while her dad, our sparky, is away on holidays.  I think she's quite enjoying the change of scenery, but perhaps missing her family somewhat.  Obviously wanting more attention, she jumped on my back and nudged me with her horns several times in the backside today as I was wandering about taking photographs.  She's very friendly tho... we will miss her when she goes home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment